A closet essential for every woman is a pair of neutral sandals. When the weather warms up every girl needs that go to pair of sandals that well, basically go with everything. Unfortunately, for us tall girls with feet sized to match, when the weather is warm, our pickings get kind of slim. By the time the frost thaws, the larger sizes in the cute shoes, are gone. So I like to start looking early as the sandals are first put out in preparation for Spring. As I’m trying to make my closet more re-mix friendly I’m paying close attention to what I really need as opposed to what I really want. Currently I find myself in need of a basic flat neutral sandal, that I can pair with shorts, maxi dresses, skirts and rolled up khaki’s and jeans, when I’m running around with my boys at the park or walking around the zoo. I’d been debating between numbers 1 and 2, and finally just pulled the trigger on these, in a size 12, which are backordered until February 17th. The reasons behind me finally deciding on number 2 are: I’m a big fan of gladiator type sandals and wanted a bit more coverage than the thong sandal would provide. I also love the lighter coloring of number 2, plus I already own a pair of mid-high wedge leather sandals that are the same color of number 1.
1. Sam Edelman ‘Gigi’ Sandal up to size 13 available here.
2. Sam Edelman ‘Beck’ Sandal up to size 12 available here.
3. Dolce Vita ‘Alpha’ Leather Flat up to size 12 available here.
4. Stuart Weitzman ‘Merge’ Platform Sandal up to size 12, available here.
5. Isola ‘Anastasia’ Sandal up to size 12, available here.
6. Dolce Vita ‘Niro’ Sandal up to size 12, available here.
7. Vince Camuto ‘Jillie’ Bootie up to size 12, available here.
8. Vince Camuto ‘Effel’ Sandal up to size 12, available here.
9. Sam Edelman ‘Dana’ Sandal up to size 12, available here.
10. Franco Sarto ‘Gavin’ Sandal up to size 12, available here.
11. MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Kennedy’ Flat Leather Gladiator Sandal up to size 12, available here.
12. MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Kennedy’ Sandal, up to size 12, available here.
13. BP. ‘Siam’ Sandal, up to size 12, available here.
14. Trotter’s ‘Mimi’ Sandal, up to size 12, available here.
15. Corso Como ‘Bronte’ T-Strap Sandal, up to size 12, available here.
16. Sam Edelman ‘Ellie’ Cage Toe Bootie, up to size 12, available here.
17. American Eagle ‘Tucker’ 2-Piece Flat Sling, up to size 13, available here.
18. Montego Bay Club ‘Tudor’ Stud Flat Sling, up to size 13, available here.
So as far as neutral sandals go I am now completely covered. I own a casual flat pair, a dressier yet everyday comfortable mid- heel wedge sandal and for those “fancier” outings or date nights with the hubby I already own number 7. Now I really have my eye on number 12. But I don’t necessarily need them. They are a definite want though…lol But for now I am being a good girl and passing them up as I purchased my much needed flats, but if they are still available in my size next month, then I might just have to say they were meant to be and swoop them up. 😉
Do you have any favorites in the neutral sandals above?
Thank you for reading!